- Serves 4
Veal steak fajitas with corn & feta
- Place veal in a large snap-lock bag. Add taco seasoning and oil, seal bag and rub to coat veal.
- Preheat a large lightly oiled char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook corn for 10 minutes; onion and capsicum for 4-5 minutes, turning often, or until tender and slightly charred. Set aside. Once cool enough to handle cut kernels from corn.
- Cook veal, in batches, for 1-2 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Place tortillas on a platter with veal and char-grilled vegetables. Sprinkle with feta and coriander. Serve with lime wedges, sour cream and salad leaves.
- You could use pre-sliced veal stir fry strips in this recipe.
- Swap feta cheese for grated cheddar.
- Any colour capsicum will work well in this recipe.