- Serves 2
White Wine SauceSend me these ingredients
- Using cling film and a rolling pin, flatten the cutlet out.
- Add sage to the cutlet and wrap with then cover the prosciutto, using toothpicks to secure.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Seal the veal on both sides and set to the side.
- Reduce heat to medium, add half the butter butter and the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes and add the wine. Simmer for 5 minutes, add stock and the remainder of the butter.
- Remove the toothpicks from the veal and place the veal back into the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Remove cutlet and sauce from head. Serve with fresh salad and creamy mash.
This recipe has been created by Mitch Orr @instakrill