Veal burger with provolone & onion relish
- In a large bowl combine mince, onion, mustard, egg, breadcrumbs and parsley. Season, mix well and shape into 4 veal patties.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
- Preheat grill to high. Place patties on a tray lined with baking paper, top each with a slice of cheese and grill for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spread base of buns with onion relish and top with veal pattie, tomato and lettuce, finishing with bun top. Serve with fries and extra salad leaves.
- You can make your own coleslaw with shredded cabbage, fennel and carrot
- add capers or your choice of chopped herbs for extra flavour.
- Swap parsley for sage, thyme or rosemary.
- Use microwave baby potatoes available in supermarkets as a time saver.